inSIDious is a new software synth that recreates the sound of the classic Commodore 64 SID chip.
Developer Mike Clarke felt that none of the existing VST emulation attempts were anywhere near suitable as a replacement for his HardSID Quattro sound card (containing 4 actual SID chips). So, he took it upon himself to create his own emulation.
- 100% authentic 6581 & 8580 variants
- Pulse, saw, triangle, noise waveforms
- Step sequencer for classic arps
- Adjustable internal mod clock
- Pitch LFO+Env, PWM LFO+Env, Amp Env
- Global Filter
- 6581 and 8580 models
- Multimode (LP / BP / HP)
- 6 selectable 6581 curves
- LFO, Env, keytracking
Pricing and Availability
inSIDious is available now, with an intro price of $49 USD (normally $64).