Erica Synths has introduced its Black LPG, their take on classic Buchla-style Lowpass Gate.
The new Eurorack module features a 2nd-order lowpass VCF (the original Buchla lowpass gate was 1st order VCF) and VCA combo, with a distinct resonance circuit on top.
Other features include voltage control over VCF cutoff frequency/VCA offset and mode (VCF/VCF+VCA/VCA), as well as built in decay envelope generator.
- Three vectors for 2nd order VCF
- VCF/VCF+VCA/VCA modes
- Manual and voltage controlled cutoff/offset
- Manually and voltage controlled mode selection
- Manually resonance depth control
- Resonance overdrive switch
- Built in decay envelope generator
- Manually and voltage controlled decay time
- Envelope CV output
- Skiff-friendly design
Pricing and Availability
The Black LPG is now available, priced at €170.