Roland has introduced the JD-800 Model Expansion, the latest addition to their ZEN-Core Model Expansion lineup, available through Roland Cloud.
Based on Roland’s JD-800 hardware synthesizer, released in 1991, the JD-800 Model Expansion makes the design available through the ZENOLOGY Software Synthesizer and the Roland hardware instruments that support the ZEN-Core Synthesis System.
- ‘Authentic sound’ with advanced modeling and original JD-800 waveforms
- Includes 64 presets from the JD-800, plus 64 all-new presets
- Detailed recreation of the JD-800’s two-stage multi-effects section
- Over 90 onboard effects processors including JUNO and CE-1 choruses, SDD-320 Dimension D, SBF-325 flanger, and more
- Clear, intuitive interface for free-flowing production
- Expanded polyphony versus the original hardware
- Swap Model Expansions and load sounds instantly
The JD-800 Model Expansion is currently supported with Roland’s ZENOLOGY and ZENOLOGY Pro software instruments and JUPITER-X and JUPITER-Xm hardware instruments.
See the Roland site for details.