Polyend has announced the discontinuation of the Medusa Hybrid Synth, but has also released a major firmware update for it that adds a 6-voice FM synth engine.
The company says that “Medusa has played a very special role in Polyend growth and maturing, and its maintenance and technical support will be continued.”
Here’s what’s new in Medusa v4.0 firmware:
- Added a 6-voice 3-operator digital FM synth engine,
- Reworked pitch bend and glide,
- Better “Channel per Voice” mode,
- Added MIDI Program Change,
- LFO Synchronization with MIDI Clock,
- Additional bug fixes.
The update is available now via the Polyend site.