e-instruments lab has introduced Pure Piano, a multi-sampled concert grand virtual instrument for iOS.
It features a unique Morph Pad that they say lets you explore a wide range of sounds, ranging from mellow and intimate tones to surreal, cinematic textures.
Pure Piano can run standalone or as an AUv3 plugin, supports wired or wireless MIDI, features a built-in reverb and more.
Similar to an XY pad, the Morph Pad offers up nine core timbres of the piano. The “pure” piano sits untouched at the heart and center of the space, surrounded by eight more presets for you to explore as you guide your finger through the wide-ranging tonal palette of the piano. The various timbres blend together, allowing you to create your own sound combinations.
- Interactive Morph Pad – Explore the many timbres of a concert grand
- Nine different sounds – Navigate and blend between nine core sounds
- Extensive Connectivity – Connect via USB, direct or Bluetooth MIDI. Inter Device Audio (IDAM), Network MIDI and Inter-App
- Standalone and AUv3 plug-in compatible
- Zynaptiq QREV Reverb
- 3-Band EQ and Delay
- Save and Load Your Own Presets
- Flexible Tuning Options – Choose between equal or stretched tuning, and transpose the piano by semitones or Hz
- Customizable velocity curve – Match the response of your keyboard to Pure Piano
- 24-bit, 44.1 kHz
Pricing and Availability:
Pure Piano is available now for $13.99.