Developer Momo Müller has introduced third-party MIDI Editors for the Nord Drum drum synthesizers, including one for the Nord Drum 2 and one for the Nord Drum 3P.
With the Nord Drum Editor, you have direct access to all parameters and can save them as a Sound Data File and load them back into the Nord Drum at any time.
In the VST Version, you can also record the controller movements and integrate the Nord Drum Synth into your DAW Project.
- Use your Nord Drum as a sound module in your DAW
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly.
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- The Editor settings can be stored in a Sound Bank and loaded again.
- With the „Random“ function new sounds can be generated quickly for each drum part.
- Drum Kits can be put together and saved.
Pricing and Availability
The Editor is available for PC as VST / Standalone 32/64 bit and for MAC as VST / AU / Standalone 64 bit and MAC-M1 for 6,90€ / $ 7,90.