UDO Audio has released a free firmware update for their Super 6 synthesizer, adding support for USB MIDI, new synthesis options & more.
“A lot of hard work has gone into this update, we feel that it brings the Super 6 up towards the level that it should be at,” they note. “There is a lot of untapped potential inside the Super 6 and we are now one (large) step closer to taking full advantage of it.”
Here’s what’s new in Super 6 Firmware v0.27:
- USB MIDI
- MIDI CC/NRPN Send & Receive from all controls (besides some modal controls such as PATCH (1-8 & A-H), WAVE, SHIFT etc…)
- Dramatic increase in resolution & precision of knob and fader controls with dynamic smoothing
- Fully variable Voltage Controlled Highpass Filter
- Pan spread control in 12-voice mode
- Added Decay Hold phase to envelope generators ENV1 and ENV2
Download the v0.27 release notes to read through the full list of changes.