Sinevibes has introduced Hollow, a “vast space reverb” effect, for Mac & Windows.
At its core is a massive delay network, made up of 24 delay lines, 32 filters, and a feedback matrix with as many as 256 connections. With all settings maxed out, this engine is capable of producing tail times that exceed 15 minutes, while still having a very natural exponential decay.
Hollow includes a variable diffusion stage and a unique bi-directional pre-delay: in addition to normal operation, it can also make the reverb tail precede the dry input signal, opening interesting new creative possibilities. Additionally, the plugin has unison modulation via four phase-shifted sine oscillators – for adding deep, chorus-like vibrance and richness.
- Reverb engine based on a feedback delay network with a 16×16 matrix
- Unique two-way pre-delay stage
- Variable diffusion stage
- Stereo width adjustable from mono to full expansive stereo
- Unison-style modulation via four mutually phase-shifted oscillators
- Variable low-pass or high-pass damping filters
- Lag filters on all continuous parameters for smooth, click-free adjustment
- Supports mono › mono, mono › stereo, and stereo › stereo channel configuration
Here’s another official audio demo:
Pricing and Availability
Hollow is available now for $39.