Isla Instruments has released a free, ‘game-changing’ update for their S2400 sampler that doubles the polyphony from 8 voices to 16, adds assignable outputs and more.
Here’s what’s new in the Feb 2022 S2400 OS update:
- 16 voices (upgraded from 8)
- Dynamic voice allocation
- Assignable outputs
- Choke groups
- Bounce pad, pattern, or song to WAV
- Enhanced 6 octave pitch range
- USB keyboard support for naming, navigation, etc.
- Multi Mode capability in TR Mode
- Many other small improvements and fixes
See the Isla Instruments site for details.