Today, Polyend released firmware version 1.6 for the Tracker.
Among the minor improvements and necessary bug fixes, there’s a highlight new feature, MIDI Synth Mode:
- New Delay (now with longer Feedback and added Filter).
- Improved looks (new font, with an option to select Original/New in the Config menu).
- New bright Monochrome display theme.
- Faster pattern increment/decrement in Song mode when using Shift + Jog Wheel.
- MIDI Synth Mode (press the Shift + Instrument Parameters keys shortcut to enter, check the manual for more information) – lets you use Tracker as an 8-voice polyphonic synthesizer.
- Added option to export .pti instrument samples to wave files..
Detailed changelog and the firmware update file are available on the Polyend website.