Eventide has announced that the Misha – a 28hp Eurorack instrument/sequencer that uses a unique, interval-based approach to playing and creating melodies – is now available.
The Misha can control and sequence other modules via MIDI or via 3 CV/Gate pairs.
- Make sound three ways via MIDI, control voltage (with three independent gate/cv pairs) or outputting waveforms via the audio jack
- External control templates for MIDI and QWERTY keyboards
- 100 factory scales and additional slots for up to 100 user/custom scales (Scala support)
- Tone row based sequencer inspired by the classic compositional technique used in serial music
- Comprehensive control of sequence playback to easily manipulate and expand upon your musical ideas
- Create rhythmic variations using clock division
- Four user-assignable buttons
- 18 user presets
- CV inputs for external trigger/control sources
- Clock input for syncing to external sources. User configurable PPQ settings
- Audio output for internal oscillator
- Polyphony via 3 CV outputs or MIDI
- Micro-USB for easy firmware updates using Eventide Device Manager
- Micro-SD card for saving/loading scales and settings
Here’s an in-depth demo from loopop’s Ziv Eliraz:
Pricing and Availability
The Eventide Misha will be available now for $599 USD.