Developer Momo Müller has introduced a patch editor for the Roland JX-08 synthesizer.
The JX-08 Editor gives you direct access to many visible and hidden parameters. The plugin version also lets you control the JX-08 from your DAW:
- Both Parts can be edited directly from a single interface
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly
- Change JX-08 Sounds directly from Editor.
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- Generate parameters randomly
- It is possible to save Part A and Part B together.
- You can use your JX-08 as a sound module in the DAW
Pricing and Availability:
The Editor is available now for 6,90€ / $ 7, for both Mac & Windows:
- PC as VST2 and Standalone for 32bit and VST2, VST3 and Standalone for 64bit system.
- MAC as VST2, VST3, AU and Standalone, compatible with MAC Intel and M1.