MiMU has introduced The Jellyfish, a live-input granular synthesis engine for Mac & Windows.
The Jellyfish lets you live-record your voice or instruments and then use the audio to create drones, soundscapes and pulses in real-time.
- Granular synthesis engine: create new sounds from real audio
- Live record your voice or instrument and turn it into a soundscape
- Drag and drop your favourite sounds to use them as source audio
- MIDI-map to audio markers to create new instruments
- Audio Unit, VST3 and standalone. Mac and Windows.
- Save your patches to presets and use the built-in audio library
Pricing and Availablity
The Jellyfish is available now for £99.