Arturia has introduced Pigments 4, the latest update of their flagship software synth.
It’s the third major update to Pigments since Arturia introduced it in 2018, and a free update for existing users.
What’s new in Arturia Pigments 4:
- Play Mode – Take a step back and enjoy a simplified overview of your entire sound, with stripped-back modules and hands-on macros.
- New looks for your setup – A refreshed graphical interface and a higher-contrast Light Mode makes Pigments easier to navigate than ever.
- Improved sound design workflow – Quick drag-and-drop modulation editing, LFO waveform presets, ODDSound MTS-ESP microtuning compatibility, and more.
- Enhanced engines – Wavetable engine ring mod and PWM, extra Harmonic engine phase options, and streamlined Unison controls.
- New effects & filters – Introducing the MS-20 Filter, Shimmer Reverb, Super Unison, and improvements to a number of existing effects & filters.
- Fresh sound exploration – Discover a huge selection of new factory presets, wavetables, samples, and noise types.
Pricing and Availability
Pigments 4 is available now with an intro price of $99 USD, normally $199.