Arturia today introduced Keylab Essential mk3, a major update to its universal MIDI controller keyboard.
Here’s what’s new in Arturia Keylab Essential mk3:
- Optimized design, with a bigger screen with 4 contextual buttons.
- Updated integration, with 5 dedicated DAW scripts (+Mackie & HUI), Arturia Software (Analog Lab and V Collection) and user programs.
- Three new creative features: Scale mode, Chord Play & Hold Function.
- Updated software bundle, including Analog Lab V, Ableton Lite, UVI Model D, NI The Gentleman and Melodics Lite.
- Eco-designed, featuring 100% Recyclable packaging, at least 40% recycled plastic and -18% Materials’ carbon impact compared to previous models.
- 49-note velocity-sensitive keyboard with hybrid synth-piano feel
Pads & controls
- 1 clickable encoder
- 9 rotary encoders
- 9 x 30mm faders
- 6 transport switches
- 4 command switches
- 1 modulation wheel & bend wheel
- 8 touch & pressure-sensitive pads
- 2.5” LCD display with contextual buttons
- Real-time feedback on tweaks and controls
- Multi-mode arpeggiator
- Chord mode
- Scale mode
- Hold function
- Semitone transpose
- Integration with all Arturia software instruments, including Analog Lab Intro: select sounds, browse presets, smart-assigned controls
- Custom DAW scripts for FL Studio, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Cubase, Bitwig Studio
- Also compatible with MCU/HUI control
- Up to 5 user presets for a totally customizable experience
Included Software titles & services
- Analog Lab V software with 2000+ sounds
- Ableton Live Lite
- Native Instruments’ The Gentleman
- UVI Model D
- 2-month Loopcloud subscription
- Melodics subscription
- USB-C connects to computers and MIDI Control Center
- MIDI 5-pin DIN output for connection to external instruments, gear
- Control input for pedal: sustain, expression, or footswitch
- USB-C powered
Pricing and Availability:
Arturia Keylab Essential MK3 is available now for 219 USD.