JMK Music Pedals, the makers of the CLOCKstep – a MIDI clock, transport control and metronome source pedal for live performance -have introduced a new member of their synchronization family: CLOCKstep:MULTI.
This new version of CLOCKstep tackles the complexities of bridging Sync and Transport communication between DAWs, MIDI Devices and Modular systems. It includes connections for 24 PPQN Audio In Sync, MIDI DIN, MIDI USB, MIDI TRS, and seven 0/+5 Volt outputs commonly used with Eurorack and analog synths.
A built-in Audio Metronome on board gives musicians an accurate Click Track for monitoring tempo.
- Internal Clock to drive MIDI, Voltage and Audio Sync Signals.
- Follow External Clock from a Sample Accurate Audio source or MIDI.
- MIDI DIN, TRS and USB Interfaces (including Soft Thru).
- 3.5mm Patch Bay on Top for +5 Volt Sync (x2) and various Play/Start/Stop/Reset Gate and Trigger methods.
- Independent Sync Trigger Rates, including Triplet Timings (non-whole value rates) for some interesting, musical results without having to change BPM or switch sequences.
- Five (5) Transport Modes that vary how the Transport and Clock interact.
- Tap Tempo and BPM Keypad for entering precise tempos and executing them at an exact instant. BPM Keypad can be used to view current BPM.
- Support for BPM values that include 1 decimal point.
- Audio Metronome Click with 16 sound options, dynamic volume settings between Quarter, 8th and 16th note, Triplet mode and Time Signatures.
- A full MIDI Implementation for controlling all aspects of the device with external MIDI.
- Preset Storage with instant save and recall.
Pricing and Availability:
The CLOCKstep: MULTI is available to pre-order now, with an intro price of $189 USD. Shipping is expected to begin in August.