Defective Records has introduced DP Editor, a new Mac/Windows editor for the Ensoniq DP/2, DP/4 and DP/4+ effects modules.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
“The Ensoniq DP series of effects has garnered legendary status over the years for its powerful algorithms, overall sound and very flexible routing capabilities. DP Editor now allows you to fully control these incredible devices from your computer.”
- Fully supports the Ensoniq DP/2, DP/4 and DP/4+
- Edit all effects algorithm parameters in real-time from your computer
- Visualize signal flow from physical inputs through effects and out physical outputs, with user interface that adapts to effect configuration – one of the most important (and challenging!) aspects of the DP devices
- Drag and Drop ROM or RAM presets onto desired place in signal path
- Ensoniq algorithm and parameter descriptions and graphics embedded within the application, for easy recall
- Librarian function, to store and recall presets bundles from your computer
- All effects Units can have their windows “popped out” of the main application window, to allow for visualization of all effects and their parameters at once
- Adjustable application size
Pricing and Availability:
DP Editor is available now for $40 USD.