Tone2 has released Gladiator 4.0, an update that brings new features, higher sound quality, performance improvements and more.
New features in Gladiator 4 include:
- GUI with 14 different sizes (with and without parameter-editor).
- Native support for WQHD, 4K, 5K and 8K UHD displays.
- Support for hardware-acceleration.
- Now all parameters can be automated in all DAWs.
- The current HCM morph-position is shown with a vertical line.
- The mousewheel can be used to quick-select patches.
- It is now possible to export waveforms or wavetables on PC and Mac as a .wav file.
- Arpeggiator-position is shown in the GUI.
- “Ultrasharp graphics”, with enhanced HiDpi and Retina Display support.
- GUI can be scaled from 66% up to 200% by clicking in the lower right corner.
- Automatic detection of the ideal GUI size.
- New synthesis method (HCM)
- Different synthesis methods can be combined freely
- 40 filter types and 37 effects are included
- You can select from 14 different interface sizes
- Native support for Retina, WQHD, 4K, 5K and 8K UHD displays
- Psychoacoustic processing
- Low CPU and high reliability
- Over 1200 presets
- Context-sensitive tooltips and handbook in 5 languages
Audio demos are available at the Tone2 site.
Pricing and Availability:
Gladiator 4 is available now for €149 / $169. Gladiator 1 and 2 and 3 owners are able to upgrade to v4.x with a discount (€39 or $39).