NAMM Update: Arturia announced that Analog Factory Experience, a hybrid synthesizer, is now shipping.
Based on the much-acclaimed Analog Factory 2.0, a software instrument offering 3500 legendary synthesizer sounds, Analog Factory Experience includes a 32-key MIDI keyboard.
Hybrid synthesizer based on advanced Software/Hardware combination:
- New Analog Factory 2.0 inside the box
- 32-key Universal MIDI keyboard built by CME
- Plug and play: the Hardware and Software is instantly recognized and offers perfect integration
Analog Factory 2.0:
- 3500 synthesizer sounds that have shaped modern music production
- All preset are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths: the Minimoog V, the Prophet V,the ARP 2600V, the Moog Modular V, the CS-80V and the new Jupiter-8V
- Smart preset manager: fast filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument, type, characteristics
- Straightforward editing: only the key parameters are accessible to modify the sounds
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP or Vista (VST, AU, RTAS)
The Analog Factory Keyboard:
- Developed by CME and based on the U-key technology
- Ultra-thin aluminium and wooden case
- 32 semi-weighted keys with velocity response
- Everything you can do on the Software is easily achievable on the Hardware: Allows to select sound categories and browse presets, to modify each sound, recall snapshot sounds, save snapshots, etc.
- Works as a Universal 32-key MIDI keyboard
Windows XP and Vista
MAC OS X.2 or higher (notably Universal Binary)
Required minimum configurations:
PC/Windows: 512 MB 1,5 GHz CPU
Mac OS X : 512 MB 1,5 GHz CPU
Formats: Stand-alone (ASIO™, Direct Sound™, Core Audio™) VST®, Audio Units™, RTAS™ (ProTools 6 and 7)
Copy protection: the anti-piracy system is based on Syncrosoft new native solution. No USB port required but an Internet connection is necessary.
Retail Price: €299 / $349