NLog Free Synth (App Store link) is a free iPhone synthesizers, based on the NLog Sound Engine.
- 32 factory sounds, plus 7 bonus sounds
- Sound playback using NLog Sound Engine.
- Editing by 4 selectable performance parameter
Substractive sound algorithm with classic analog waveforms. Professional 44.1 kHz Stereo CD quality with internal high performance realtime floating point engine. Real POLYPHONIC synth.
Sound generator features:
- 2 Oscilators with classic sine, square, sawtooth and triangle waveforms as well as 5 additional complex artificial waveforms
- True pulsewidth modulation, frequency modulation and ring modulation
- Noise generator
- Filter with cutoff and resonance control
- 3 Envelope generators
- 2 LFOs each including delay and sample & hold
- Rich set of modulation parameter
- Stereo delay with cross-feed
- 32 factory sounds plus 7 bonus sounds
- sliding octave control
- dynamic velocity from vertical position
- optional after touch modulation
If you’ve used NLog Free Synth, leave a comment with your thoughts!
ATTENTION: Keep care of resonance, feedback, ultra low and high frequencies when working with headphones or strong amplification.