tinysizer-tiny-synthesizer

Anyware has introduced the Tinysizer – a tiny monster modular synthesizer.

Patching of the 20 modules is done using a tiny patch matrix.

Anyware Tinysizer Features:

• ANYWARE Tinysizer built in 2010
  • 1 Voices / Stimmen 1x Multitimbral
  • Memory / Speicher no info © sequencer.de
  • value / Gebrauchtwert can’t tell € in 2010 (-)
  • Tech hard soft sync FM pwm ring
  • modular analog hybrid tech: no
  • Waves pulse triangle to saw morph noise white pink
  • 2 OSCs + 3 Sub, 1 Filter lpf bpf hpf notch self reso 2 Pole info © sequencer.de
  • 3 LFOs pulse saw-triangle morph s+h sine, 3 ENVs 2x ADSR 1x Env Follower info © sequencer.de
  • Ctrl/Trig midi cv gate, 0 Keys repond to AT/VEL velocity aftertouch
  • Arpeggiator no Sequencer no

Anyware Tinysizer Specifications:

• 42 Knobs, 350 Patch Connections,
  • 4×2,4 cm size
  • 3 Subs, the 3rd gets it’s signal from the 25% pulse of the second VCO.
  • MIDI
  • CV controls resonance as well!
  • PW Waveform morph LFOs and VCOs
  • 2x ADSR
  • 1x ENv. Follower + ENV
  • 4x VCA
  • 3x LFO
  • 6 Audio
  • MIDI
  • Sample & Hold
  • Noise white & pink
  • 1x Hall DSP (Rev., Delay) Mono -> Stereo
  • 2x Mix, Distortion, Inverter
  • 1x Multimode Filter 12dB/Oct – Oberheim Style

If you’ve got any more info on the Anyware Tinysizer – leave a comment!

See sequencer.de for more details and audio demos.

27 thoughts on “Anyware Tinysizer Puts A Tiny Monster Modular Synthesizer In The Palm Of Your Hands

1. I have to say, as someone who owns some keyboard synths, that looks like an awesomely fun way to mess around with a modular! I hope it comes at a "fun" price point too, though.

2. Cant find much info at all about the company… :-( I'd buy it today if I could find the company….

3. Cant find much info at all about the company… :-( I'd buy it today if I could find the company….

4. Yeah, assuming that I don't need to remortgage my metaphorical house in order to buy it, I would REALLY want one of these, so cool and cute! The audio demos are really nice, too. Very analogue, with just enough tuning drift to make it sound really evil!! :)

5. Yeah, assuming that I don't need to remortgage my metaphorical house in order to buy it, I would REALLY want one of these, so cool and cute! The audio demos are really nice, too. Very analogue, with just enough tuning drift to make it sound really evil!! :)

6. Hi !
    the price ? 1299,00 Euro !!
    thats really cheap for this modular with 20 modules and FX !
    the sound is superb !! like oberheim.
    the quality is high end !!! potis, case..etc.. !!
    the possibilities are great !
    much better than the S1 and the Doepfer Modular Basic System.

michael
    anyware instruments

7. Kay, if that's the price, I think I'll pass, especially with a load of semi-modular units being so cheap right now.

8. Kay, if that's the price, I think I'll pass, especially with a load of semi-modular units being so cheap right now.

9. Hi,

it´s me, analog tommy. The time will tell everything about my new mashine and the user´s who
    will explore my crazy ideas about the TINYsizer. SO: don´t be afraid in the dark :-)