At the 2011 NAMM Show, Eventide announced the newest addition to its stompbox product line: Space.
It’s demo’d here by Richard Devine.
Space features 12 of Eventide’s reverb combination effects, taken from the H8000FW and Eclipse V4, along with some new tricks:
Eventide Space can create a variety of spatial effects, including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects.
- Studio quality sound
- Compatible with any source material – solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Programmable HotSwitch
Space is expected be available in February.