Eventide Space – the company’s new reverb effects pedal – is now shipping.
Space features 12 of Eventide’s reverb combination effects, taken from the H8000FW and Eclipse V4, along with some “new magic”. It’s demo’d here by synthesist and sound designer Richard Devine.
Eventide Space can create a variety of spatial effects, including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects.
Space features 12 reverb combination effects:
Space also includes 100 presets, including presets crafted by:
- Flood and Alan Moulder (The Killers, Nine Inch Nails, Smashing Pumpkins, My Bloody Valentine, 30 Seconds to Mars, PJ Harvey and Them Crooked Vultures)
- Justin Meldal-Johnsen (Beck, Nine Inch Nails)
- Richard Devine (sound designer, synthesist, performer, remixer)
- Vernon Reid (Living Colour)
- Amedeo Pace (Blonde Redhead)
- Alex Somers and Jonsi Birgisson (Jonsi and Alex, Sigur Ros), and
- John Agnello (Patti Smith, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., and Kurt Vile).
- Studio quality sound
- Compatible with any source material – solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Programmable HotSwitch
Space is available now for about $500.