There’s no official announcement yet on the Livid Block Station, but they’ve obviously put a lot of thought and effort into this prototype.
Check it out and let us know what you think. Should they put the Block Station into production?
Update: These are available to order now for $460.
- 20.5 x 9.5″ x 2.5″ (WDH) / weight 5 lbs.
- iPad holder (doesn’t power the iPad). Also fits a net book.
- USB Powered
- MIDI in and out jacks
- Bi-Directional MIDI communication (talkback)
- Class-compliant: no drivers needed for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
- 64 Programmable backlight buttons for talk-back and interactive performance
- Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
- Anodized aluminum body
- Open Source software tools to create your own LED talkback interaction
- Editor included for MIDI editing, and LED talkback programming
- Made in the USA
- Expansion jacks for additional connections
- Two 1/4″ jacks for Roland style foot pedals
- Compatible with any software that supports MIDI learn
- ROHS compliant
- USB cable included