Arturia has announced that it is now shipping the Spark drum machine, which combines the power of ‘analog’ synthesis, physical modeling and samples with the workflow of a classic hardware drum machine.
Spark is a hardware/software combination, designed to offer the benefits of software with the hands-on feel of hardware.
Spark offers the sounds of classic drum machines, through analog modeling and sampling, acoustic kits based on physical modeling and sampling, and presets for modern musical styles.
Here’s another demo of Arturia Spark in action:
- TAE Analog synthesis, Multi layered sampling delivered by reference third-party companies, Physical modelling
- 480 Instruments / 30 Kits :
- Vintage drum machines : Analog emulations of the TR-808, TR-909, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom based LinnDrum, Drumtraks, DMX, and more*.
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles : Dub, House, Techno, Hip Hop, RnB? as well as experimental fields thanks to the physical modelling engine.
- Acoustic drum kits mixing physical modelling and samples for high audio realism.
- 16 key ? 64 step sequencer
- 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads
- Touch sensitive FX Pad with Repeat, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Pan, Mix, Bit Crusher, 3 mode Filter and Roller
- Advanced Loop mode with divide and move functions
- Real-time automation on all parameters
- 16 track mixer with 9 high quality effects : compressor, reverb, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, distortion, phaser, plate reverb
- Song Mode with up to 64 patterns by song
- Shuffle and Shift modes to humanize grooves
- High precision rotary encoders
- Aluminum enclosure
- Works as a universal MIDI controller towards any third-party software
Arturia Spark is priced at US $599.00 / EURO 499.00-.