This the 2012 NAMM Show, CyberStep introduced the KDJ-One GameBoy style mobile music workstation.
- The KDJ-ONE is a mobile audio workstation with synthesizer, sequencer, and audio capabilities.
- Compact size and battery allow it to be carried and used anywhere.
- WLAN support enables quick and wireless integration into any existing production environment.
- Multi-touch screen, keypad, and jog dial.
- ACIDized WAV support allows time stretching/pitch shifting of audio clips.
- Internal synthesizer can also be accessed via external software as a VSTi.
- Sonic vibrator
The KDJ-One is priced at $799 without WIFI or $829. Which seems pretty high, but none of our gear came with a sonic vibrator, either.
Check out the details and let us know what you think of the KDJ-One.
- CPU – Intel ATOM E640 1.0GHz
- Display – 5.0 inch WVGA (800×480) with Multi-Touch Panel
- Main Memory -512MBytes
- SSD – 4.0GBytes
- External Storage – microSD, USB Memory
- Battery – Lithium ion battery 2000mAh x 2
- Connection – USB 2.0 host x 2, slave x 1, wireless LAN
- Audio I/O – Mic/Line in, Line out, Built-in mic
- Speaker – 0.5W (0.25W+0.25W Stereo) 120Hz – 20,000Hz, QW Body Sonic Vibrator
- Max. Polyphony – 64 voices
- Waveform Memory – 14 MB (Extendable)
- Waveform – 240 Types (Multi-Layered)
- Oscillator – 2 Units 10 algorithms
- Filter – 7 Types
- Modulator – 4 Units, 10 Algorithms (Correspondence to Step Modulator)
- Num. of Programs – Preset: 200 Voices, 100 Drum Kits, 100 Audio Clips
- Max. Audio Volume – 1GB Per Project
- Effects – 20 Types, 2 Systems for Each Track, and Master Effect
- Tracks / Pattern – 6
- Patterns / Song Play – 4
- Resolution – 384tick / Quarter Note
- Tempo – 40 – 400
- Recording Mode – Loop (Real Time) Recording, Step Recording
- Score Editing Mode – Piano Roll
- Pattern Length – 999 Measures
- Song Length – 9,999 Measures
- Number of Patterns – 999 Per Project
- Number of Songs – 99 Per Project
Data / PC Link
- Read – WAV (ACID Format), OggVorbis
- Write – WAV (ACID Format), OggVorbis, SMF
- DAW Plug-in – VST-i, Audio Unit
- OS – Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.5 or later