Here’s some early information on a new synth, the MFB Dominion 5, that’s expected to be released this summer.
- 5 voices each with 3 VCOs, SED multimodefilter, 2 LFOs, 3 Envelopes, VCA.
- One main LFO, Mod Delay, Voice Panning, Arpeggiator/Seq(poly),
- Joystick, Ribbon Mod, Split Mode, Patch Memory,
- 4 Octave Aftertouch Halfweighted Action Keyboard,
- Big knobs and quality pots/sliders/Switches, Midi In/out/Thru, Some CV/Gate Connections,
- Steel Chassis with Wooden Walnut Panels.
The price is expected to be 1790 Euro, via MFB. You can preview the sound of the MFB Dominion 5 above.