iVardensphere’s Interesting View On Music Gear (Totally NSFW)

YouTube Preview Image

NSFW: Gear videos may never be the same after iVardensphere’s Interesting View On Music Gear.

IVardensphere is a Canadian band that mixes tribal drums with ‘pounding analogue synths’.

Featured instruments in this video are:

• Sherman 2 Filterbank
  • Schippmann Ebbe und Flut Filter
  • XOXIO
  • APC-40
  • Moog Little Phatty
  • Elektron Machinedrum
  • Elektron Octatrack
  • Serge Modular
  • Djembe Hand Drum

15 thoughts on “iVardensphere’s Interesting View On Music Gear (Totally NSFW)

1. Okay, I highly appreciate tech-talk from electro-industrial musicians. And I like crazy videos. That’s all fine.

But why has the recording quality of his moderation to be so extremely bad? Maybe it’s different for a native speaker, but I am having a really hard time understanding what he is saying over all the background noises. That’s sad because otherwise that would have been a really cool video :-)

• I find I surprising how many quality musicians simply can’t get decent voice over on their videos, or if they do, the levels are all whacked.

2. Isn’t there like a People for the Ethical Treatment of Wooden Animals and Things (PETWAT) we could call and report that abuse of the wooden horse?

My eyes….my eyes……

• Not sure if there’s a future for PETWAT. Something about that doesn’t sound right….

3. I was liking it fine until the neo-wubstep began and the gal in red started taking the lash. Then it became a bit of a blur, heheheh….

4. Fun video indeed! I had to look up a couple of their tracks on youtube and the music is pretty cool, very EBMish, something I like.

5. Wrong on so many levels – but the biggest is the.miking!

Still – enjoyed how he tried to keep a straight face through it all.

6. And what does this tell you? … it tells you that there are better things to do, than listen to gearlist rambling… (and now I’ve said too much I think…) ;O)

7. That was a really great video. If you thought you were supposed to understand what he was saying, then you missed the point.

8. iVardensphere’s CD, APOK, was one of the best releases of 2011. Be sure to check out their song “Chasing the Dragon”

9. Either I am totally numb, or not yet bored to death, because none of that s**t did anything for me. Except maybe roll my eyes at the level of pretense. I mean, so what? Meh. The Integra-7 video is more interesting, and I wouldn’t even buy one.