ThinkGeek is now offering the Analog Synthesizer SX-150 Mark II – a ‘fully functional’ toy synth – for $100.
The Analog Synthesizer SX-150 Mark II features a stylus controller and built-in speaker, like a Stylophone, but also lets you tweak 10 parameters.
Details and demo video below.
- Fully-functional analog synthesizer
- Four octave range
- Vibrato, tremolo, and “wah” effect with VCF and LFO buttons.
- 10 Parameters to control: cutoff, resonance, attack, decay, pitch ENV, LFO wave, LFO rate, LFO depth, VCF modulation, and LFO modulation
- Line in and line out (standard 3.5mm headphone jack size)
- Batteries: 4 AA (not included)
- Dimensions: approx. 6.5″ x 4.75″ x 1.5″
The Analog Synthesizer SX-150 Mark II is available for $99.99 at ThinkGeek.