This set of videos, via freetacorrective, captures a review of the Korg Volca Keys – an inexpensive analog polysynth from Korg.
- Three note true analogue synthesis
- Voicing function lets anyone create sounds easily
- Delay effect for even more sonic possibilities
- Loop sequencer lets you record phases just as you play them
- Motion Sequencer records knob edits in real time
- Active Step function and Flux function to add dynamic change to your sequences
- Self-tuning function for constant, stable pitch
- Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the volca Series as well as Korg’s Monotribe
- Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere
The Korg Volca Keys has a street price of about $150.
If you’ve used the Volca Keys, give us your own review in the comments!