TBStuff has released iTuttle – described as ‘an awesome fat & warm subtractive monophonic synth’ for iPad.
Key features for iTuttle include 9 oscilators, deep modulation options, a full stereo path, an arpeggiator with an 8-step sequencer, dual x/y pads and more.
Here are the details:
- 9 Oscillators section organized on 3 Oscillator Modes (8 waveforms)
- White Noise
- Full Stereo path (from Oscillators Section to FX)
- 24dB/oct Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass & Hi Pass)
- 3 Envelopes
- 2 LFOs (11 waveforms with Generalized PWM, even with Sinus/Cosinus)
- 2 X/Y Pads
- 8 Modulation Slots (20 Sources and 67 Destinations !!!)
- Arpeggiator with Shuffle/Groove and Step Controls
- Stereo Delay with delay time modulation capability
- Full MIDI implementation
- Background Audio
- Korg WIST support
- User Bank sharing with Mail/Safari
Here’s an unofficial demo of the presets for iTuttle:
Note: Needs iOS 6.0 or higher.
iTuttle is available now in the App Store.
If you’ve used iTuttle, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!