StepPolyArp – a real-time MIDI arpeggiator for iPad – has been updated with probability for events and more.
The arpeggiator can automatically generate melodic patterns from notes or chords played in real time. StepPolyArp can be used to control MIDI instruments, sequencers like Logic, Cubase, Live, other MIDI sequencers and virtual instruments installed on the same iPad.
Here’s what’s new in StepPolyArp 2.2:
- Possibility to add a playing probability to an event
- Virtual Midi ports simplified
- Automatic detection of Midi clock sync
- Adding categories in preset manager
- Option to save the scale with the preset
- Bugs fixed
StepPolyArp is available in the App Store. If you’ve used StepPolyArp, let us know what you think of it!