Developer Chris Wolfe has released an updated version of Jasuto – a modular software synth for iOS.
The update delivers AudioBus support, sample sharing through Soundcloud, new modules and more.
Here’s what’s new in Jasuto v1.5:
- Added Audiobus support (input, effect & output source)
- Compatible with iOS7
- Updated UI graphics
- Universal device and Retina support
- New manual
- Added background audio support
- Low latency audio (256 samples)
- Sample sharing through SoundCloud
- Dropbox syncing of samples/scenes
- New ADSR2, AP, Brick, EXP, Mix, Power, ZeroX, Tanh, Gain Node Modules
- Bug fixes
- High Fidelity (Hi-Fi) Audio
- New Nodes:
- Chorus Module
- Detuned Module
- Dirty Module
- Morph Module
- Space Module
Jasuto is available for US $4.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Jasuto, let us know what you think of it!