Bastl Instruments has introduced the 3PI2 Miami Beach Limited Edition – a new ‘mystery drone synth’ that they say offers an ‘amazing sensual experience’.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
3PI2 is amazing sensual experience with rough mahogany knobs, the touch of 100 % natural wool&cotton felt case, golden patching nails and UV leds… and the color finish glows in the dark!
Here’s a demo of the Standuino 3PI2 with Bastl microGranny 2.1 and Trinity DRUM:
- several oscillators, wavetables and synthesis types
- settings accessed by randomizers
- ‘high probability of getting cool bass sounds’
- 14 bit PWM sound core
- 4 presets
- patchable clock sequencer with several patterns
- internal clock or MIDI clock divider
- MIDI input
- UV leds
- numbered limited edition
- natural pure wool felt case