Amazing Noises has released Reverb – a Feedback Delay Network (FDN) Reverb Effect for iOS.
Reverb can create reverberated ambiences, from small rooms to huge buildings. It can also simulate alien and unreal spaces.
Here’s a video demo:
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support (sender and FX)
- Feedback Delay Network Reverb
- Space Morphing
- Endless Reverberation
- “Twisting Parameters”: Reactive Walls, Random LFO, Echoes
- Built In Sampler with varispeed
- Control Manager LFO for Parameters
- Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
- File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy
- Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
- Post Fx Chain: Low-shelf Filter, High-shelf and Compressor
- iOS7 or later
- iPad 2 or later
Reverb is available in the App Store for US $3.99.
If you’ve used Amazing Noises’ Reverb, let us know what you think of it!