Waves Audio has announced that H-Reverb – a new reverb, based on algorithmic FIR (Finite Impulse Response) reverberation technology – is now available for Mac & Windows.
According to Waves, H-Reverb’s design provides ‘richer, deeper reverb tails that sit beautifully in the mix while breathing crisp air into your tracks’.
The FIR engine that powers H-Reverb lets you shape and customize the reverb decay envelope, beyond the standard linear forms, resulting in perfectly gated, real reverse, and dense reverb tails that don’t muddy up the mix.
Here’s the official video intro:
The second video is an in-depth demo and tutorial on H-Reverb:
- Resonant filter sweeps for creating ‘innovative reverb effects’
- EQ and dynamics module for compression, ducking and de-essing
- ADA analog modeling and drive control
- Artist presets from leading mixing engineers
- Full buildup timing and shaping
- Pre-delay BPM sync
- Support for full 5.1 channel surround setups
- Quick reference button
- User-friendly GUI with collapsible version
H-Reverb is available for a limited time for US $199 (regularly $349). If you’ve used H-Reverb, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!