At the 2015 Summer NAMM Show, BOSS today introduced the DD-500, a new effects pedal that they call the most powerful digital delay pedal ever made.
The DD-500 stompbox offers 12 distinctive delay modes, along with deep editing controls, a graphic display, patch memories, MIDI and more.
Here’s the official video intro:
- Studio-level stereo sound with 32-bit/96 kHz processing throughout
- 12 versatile delay modes from vintage to modern deliver unlimited creative possibilities
- Unrivaled real-time expression with customizable control settings for onboard and external switches
- Graphic LCD for easy, intuitive operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Equipped with a built-in Phrase Looper, MIDI, USB, and more
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter
The Boss DD-500 has a street price of about US $299. For more info, see the BOSS site.