Kai Aras has introduced ThereMIDI– a unofficial iPad patch editor and controller for the Moog Theremini.
- Patch Editor:
ThereMIDI allows full real-tim control of the following parameters:
- VCO waveform, transpose, wavetable scan rate and more
- VCF cutoff frequency, resonance, filter type and key tracking
- Various modulations
- Advanced delay controls including effect mix, delay time and feedback
- Store and load presents on your iOS device
- Store presets to your theremini
ThereMIDI comes with a built in 16-step mod sequencer. Sequence filter cutoff, resonance type, pitch and more.
- Midi Converter:
In this mode, ThereMIDI converts CC data into MIDI notes, making it possible to use the Theremini to play other synths. Includes a built-in quantizer, with a variety of scales.
ThereMIDI is available for US $4.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used ThereMIDI, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!