Developer Bastus Trump has released an update to Orphinio for iPhone, adding support for 3D Touch on the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus.
‘3D Touch’ is Apple’s name for its pressure-sensing screen technology.The ability to sense pressure introduces new options for creating musical controllers and software instruments for iPhones. Several developers have added 3D Touch aftertouch to their software synthesizers.
In his announcement, Trump notes that Orphinio 1.2 is ‘Now even more expressive with 3D Touch on iPhone 6S and 6S Plus’.
- Different articulations from soft to plucked to hardly slapped
- Natural interaction
- Shaker mode
- Individual voices for each finger
- Extend your ways of expression as a percussionist, guitarist, pianist or other musician
- 9 transposable pad layouts with different tonalities from easy to complex
- Record and share what you play via EMail, SoundCloud or AudioCopy
- Audiobus support: Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
The developer has not released an updated video demo for version 1.2. Here’s the official Orphinio video demo:
Orphinio is available for US $.99 in the App Store.