Synth designer Axel Hartmann – who’s behind the industrial design of a huge number of synths, from the Alesis Andromeda to the Hartmann Neuron to the Waldorf Wave – is teasing something new, above.
Here’s another view:
- Only 20 black and 20 silver will be made
- Waldorf / Sledge Synthesizer Engine
- SPL Supra Op-Amp audio technology
- Hartmann Neuron Synthesizer Sampleset
- Pure aluminium shell, milled from a massive blocl
- Collapsable, milled ultra thin aluminium panel
- Custom-built pure aluminium knobs and wheels
- Custom-built acrylic-glass switches
- Highest quality, custom-built, all black Fatar TP 8 Keybed
Here are a few of the synths that Hartmann has designed previously:
- Waldorf synths, including the MicroWave, Wave, Blofeld and others;
- the Alesis Andromeda Analog Synthesizer;
- the Hartmann Neuron;
- the Access Virus Polar;
- the Moog Little Phatty and Minimoog Voyager XL;
- Arturia’s Origin, Spark & MiniBrute;
- the StudioLogic Sledge; and
- the Schmidt Analog Synthesizer.
Full details are to come.