Open Music Labs has introduced a project to fund the production of the x0x heart Eurorack module.
The x0x-heart module is the analog synth section extracted from the x0xb0x (a TB303 clone), made small enough to fit the Eurorack format.
Here’s the official intro video:
- CV control of frequency, gate, accent, slide, env-mod, decay, and cut-off
- Switches for waveform selection (square and sawtooth), external/internal oscillator mix
- VCA and VCF outputs
- x0x-heart Front and Back
- 10” Euro power cable (16 pin to 10 pin connector)
- Black anodized aluminum knobs with a diamond knurl pattern and two set screws (with slot heads and flat points)
- A .063” (1.6mm) highly durable satin aluminum Metalphoto panel with a black print
The x0x heart 303 clone for Eurorack is available for US $303 to project backers.