Memory Splice introduced an unofficial software editor for the Roland JD-Xi.
The Roland JD-Xi Editor Software is a standalone editor, designed to liberate JD-Xi users from menu-diving.
In the video above, the demo section of the video starts about 5:30 in.
- Two-Way Communication between the editor software and JD-Xi synth with the push of a button.
- Control of all Analog Synth Parameters
- Control of all Digital Synth 1 & 2 Parameters
- Control of all Drum Partials and Parameters
- Control of Effects 1 & 2 with a simple button
- Control of Reverb and Delay
- Arpeggio Control
The Roland JD-Xi Editor Software is priced at US $60, but is available the first week for US $42.