Audiobus 3 has been updated to version3.0.5, adding Ableton Link support and more.
Here’s what’s new in Audiobus 3.0.5:
- Audiobus now has tempo controls, and Ableton Link support! Keep Audio Unit Extensions in sync with your other apps, and control your session tempo right from within Audiobus.
- Bypass Audio Unit Extension effects with the press of a button
- Show more detailed progress when clearing big sessions
- Fixed launch issues with apps like SynthMaster Player.
- Active session did not recover on incoming telephone call or Siri interruption. Fixed!
- Fixed endless spinning wheel on MIDI hardware output after loading a preset.
- Fixed some stuck note bugs.
- Fixed a crash when saving a preset while a filter keyword has been entered into the search field.
- Fixed a launch issue when switching between very complex presets.
- Fixed a “Tap to Fix” issue when many ports of an app were added to a connection graph
- Require user to reboot the device, if intermediate port cannot be connected.
- Fixed graphical glitches when switching between presets.
- Instances of Audio Unit Extensions were not sorted by alphabet in connection panel. Fixed!
- Fixed an audio glitch when ejecting an input app currently emitting sound.
- We now automatically remove added pipelines on removing a MIDI output port.
Pricing and Availability
Audiobus is available for US $9.99 in the App Store.