Electric Telepathy has released a major update to their software synthesizer, Fluoresynth.
Here’s what’s new in version 2:
- Non-whole number waveforms for inharmonic synthesis
- wave sweep LFO
- unison stereo detune
- built-in delay
- fine tuning
- variety of LFO wave shapes
- randomizer button
- Synthesizer software capable of making harmonic and inharmonic sounds
- Easy to understand – controls labeled with musical terms, not technical language
- Built-in oscilloscope shows you the sound wave in real time
- Velocity sensitive – harder struck notes sound louder and brighter
- VST and AU plug-in formats compatible with most Digital Audio Workstation software
Pricing and Availability
Fluoresynth is available now for US $49. A demo version is also available.
If you’ve used Fluoresynth, share your thoughts on it in the comments!