In this video, via Future Music Magazine, Sebastiaan Vandevoorde, aka Moonlight Matters, explains why he loves his classic analogue synth, the Alesis Andromeda.
2014 NAMM Show: Alesis has announced the new CORE Series of
24-bit USB Audio Interfaces.
The audio interfaces offer XLR+1/4″ combo inputs, Mic/Line or Guitar level switching, headphone outputs with level controls for efficient monitoring, and each model ships with Cubase 7 LE.
- CORE 1, a single input/dual output inline interface, is designed for on-the-go recording or as an entry-level option.
- CORE 2 offers both audio and MIDI connections for full studio integration.
- CORE 8 is an eight-channel rack mount interface suited for live or studio applications.
At the 2014 NAMM Show, Alesis introduced the Elevate 6 Studio Monitor – an active studio monitor design.
- 75 Watt continuous output power (per speaker)
- Bi-amplified design, active crossover, flat frequency response
- 6″ low-frequency driver; 1″ silk dome tweeter
- High-density wood cabinets with bass porting
- Elliptical waveguides, widened listening area
- Radial-edge baffles reduce distortion
- ERP compliant – auto shut-off