This video, via SPEARFISHER (Peter John) takes a look at the Alesis SamplePad Pro percussion instrument.
The SamplePad Pro has onboard sounds or can play custom sounds, via SD card. It has stereo output, headphone out and MIDI In/Out.
Npte: John notes that the ‘crosstalk’ issue he mentions in the video demo has been solved with the latest SamplePad Pro firmware update. Continue reading
Alesis has announced that their new V and VI series keyboard controllers are now available.
Both lines offer two, four, and five octave keyboards, but the VI series offers semi-weighted keys, aftertouch, and additional controllers.
Here are the key features and differences of the two controller lines: Continue reading
The Alesis iO Mix iPad Recording Dock is featured in the latest episode of Sweetwater’s iOS Update. Continue reading
In this video, via Future Music Magazine, Sebastiaan Vandevoorde, aka Moonlight Matters, explains why he loves his classic analogue synth, the Alesis Andromeda.
2014 NAMM Show: Alesis has announced the new CORE Series of
24-bit USB Audio Interfaces.
The audio interfaces offer XLR+1/4″ combo inputs, Mic/Line or Guitar level switching, headphone outputs with level controls for efficient monitoring, and each model ships with Cubase 7 LE.
- CORE 1, a single input/dual output inline interface, is designed for on-the-go recording or as an entry-level option.
- CORE 2 offers both audio and MIDI connections for full studio integration.
- CORE 8 is an eight-channel rack mount interface suited for live or studio applications.
At the 2014 NAMM Show, Alesis introduced the Elevate 6 Studio Monitor – an active studio monitor design.
- 75 Watt continuous output power (per speaker)
- Bi-amplified design, active crossover, flat frequency response
- 6″ low-frequency driver; 1″ silk dome tweeter
- High-density wood cabinets with bass porting
- Elliptical waveguides, widened listening area
- Radial-edge baffles reduce distortion
- ERP compliant – auto shut-off
At the 2014 NAMM Show, Alesis is introducing the Multimix 4 USB FX Mixer, a 4-channel mixer with effects and USB audio interface. Continue reading
2014 NAMM Show: Alesis today introduced the Sample Rack – a rackmount percussion module that lets you use onboard sounds or load your own sounds.
Here are the details: Continue reading