The Critter & Guitari Melody Mill is a note generation module for Eurorack modular synthesizers. It contains a keyboard, CV outputs, CV clock input, built-in arpeggiators, a sequencer, and MIDI capabilities.
With the Melody Mill you can:
- Use the CV output to control oscillators
- Connect your MIDI controller or computer into your modular setup using the MIDI input
- Play notes, record and playback sequences and arpeggios on your favorite modules
- Convert MIDI clock into CV pulses
- Clock the arpeggiator with an LFO for strange melodies
- Hold notes for drones
- Connect the built-in square wave oscillator directly to a filter or an amp
New Eurorack manufacturer Qu-Bit Electronix has introduced the Nebulae - an audio file player/granular oscillator in the Eurorack modular synthesizer format.
The Nebulae uses sound files as the source material for creating loops, melodies, granular clouds, drones, pads and otherworldy textures. Ships with a flash drive containing a copyright free sample library recorded and mastered specifically for Nebulæ.
- Plays .wav, .aif, .flac , and .ogg files from a USB device
- No naming convention for files
- Independent control of pitch and speed
- 1 V/oct pitch tracking
- MIDI control over all parameters
- DSP engine of Csound
- Looping / one shot capabilities
Razmasynth has introduced a new Eurorack module, the Super Warp Generator. Continue reading
Developer Sebastian Heinz let us know that Patchblocks – a new system of programmable synthesizer modules – will be getting a dedicated MIDI module for connecting with other MIDI gear.