This video features synth designer Wolfgang Palm, creator of the PPG and wavetable synthesis, demonstrating editing with PPG WaveMapper.
In this video, Wolfgang Palm shows how to edit sounds in PPG WaveGenerator for iPad.
Wolfgang Palm has released PPG MiniMapper for iPhone and iPod touch.
PPG MiniMapper is a performance synthesizer with a wide range of sounds for iPhone and iPod Touch.
- New Sound map concept – create new sounds playful and experimental
- Map Recorder generates new programs on the fly
- Features the same audio engine that powers the highly popular PPG WaveMapper
- Arptor – a flexible Step Sequencer / Arpeggiator combination
- Schematic touch keyboard – zoom and scrollable
- Build your own keyboard, with the keys you prefer for your music.
- Powerful sound browser – sorting by category, bank management
- Virtual and Hard-MIDI in/out – sending/receiving keys and polypressure
- Sending/receiving the Icon positions and X/Y performers
- Audiobus support
- 10 min Audio recorder and Audio Copy
- Context specific help for all pages
- Easy data exchange between MiniMapper and WaveMapper
Here’s a video demo of MiniMapper in action: Continue reading
Wolfgang Palm does an extensive show and tell of his new baby the PPG MiniMapper for iPhone and iPod Touch.
PPG MiniMapper is expected to be available in late April, 2013.
Digital synth pioneer Wolfgang Palm has introduced a new software synthesizer for iOS, MiniMapper.
PPG MiniMapper features the same audio engine that powers his PPG WaveMapper synth, but with limited editing. Sounds created in the WaveMapper can be imported into PPG MiniMapper. Continue reading
Pioneering synth designer Wolfgang Palm has released an update to PPG WaveGenerator, a software synthesizer for iPad that builds on the heritage of the PPG Wave keyboard.
Here’s what’s new in PPG Wavegenerator 2.0:
- Virtual and Hard MIDI Output
- MIDI Poly Pressure
- Touch Keyboard Extensions
- Minor improvements and fixes