Nine Volt Audio has released Beat Bandit, a modular REX-based loop library of electronic drums and rhythms.
Beat Bandit grooves are designed to be appropriate for a wide range of musical genres. Every element of each full-mix loop is broken into individual loops so users can mix and match parts to create their own customized beats.
Beat Bandit is part of the BPM Flex Series, which means tempos are unrestrained and can be used at virtually any BPM without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts.
Beat Bandit: Hans Scheffler Edition is now available on DVD-ROM or as a download for $79.99
- Beat Bandit is available on DVD or via Download and features 100% copyright free loops.
- The DVD and Download contain 600+ REX2 files organized into 60 “Beat Suites”. Each Beat Suite contains a full-mix beat, a full-mix beat without the kick, a full-mix beat without the snare, percussion & hi-hat mix, and a loop for each individual instrument from the full-mix. Individual folders containing solo loops of kicks, kick 4xs, snares, hi-hats, percussion, hi-hat & percussion mixes, tonal fx and claps have also been created for quick beat creation from the ground up.
- Using the Beat Bandit loops within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX’s included S.A.G.E. Converter.
- Beat Bandit includes 50 Stylus RMX multi preset files utilizing the Beat Bandit loops and other Nine Volt Audio bonus loops.
- The DVD and Download contain a bonus section of 50 loops from Textural REX and Stylin Basslines.
- Beat Bandit contains 50 Stylus RMX kit presets utilizing Core Library sounds from Stylus RMX. There is also a selection of 50 MIDI beat files to accompany each kit preset.