Moog Music is celebrating Halloween with a Halloween Theremin Video Contest.
They’re asking thereminists to recreate the classic sounds of horror/sci-fi theremin in a music video.
Here’s how it works:
- Create your best Theremin video with a Halloween Theme.
- Upload it to your YouTube channel.
- Post the YouTube URL for your video on the Moog Music Forum www.moogmusic.com/forum in the Theremin Forum, under the Halloween Theremin Contest topic by Saturday, October 31 at 3:00 pm EST. If you are not already a Moog Music Forum member, you must register.
- 1st prize – Best Video – MF-104Z Analog Delay
- 2nd prize – Most views – MF-102 Ring Modulator
- All contestants whose videos make it to the poll will receive a Moog t-shirt. Limit one t-shirt per video.Videos must be at least one minute in length. Theremin(s) used must be manufactured by Moog Music.