Vestax has teamed up with software maker Algoriddim to produce Spin, a $249.95 entry-level all-in-one digital DJ controller that will be sold elusively in Apple stores throughout the US and Canada.
- Blend your voice into the mix through the integrated microphone input (microphone included)
- Seamless iTunes integration through djay software, allowing easy to mix, beat match, loops to effects for creating your perfect mix tape
- Simple plug-and-play setup
- Touch sensor jog wheel platters give high resolution to experience an analog feel when scratching and mixing
- Multi-channel audio system for high quality monitoring, master output and separate microphone input
- A compact and light DJ All-in-one system
- Seamless iTunes integration
- Easy-to-use drag and drop interface
- Automix and automatic tempo
- Beat detection, beat-matched looping and BPM-sync
- Sampler and visual cue points
- Live Microphone with pitch and echo effect
- Audio effects such as speed change, reverse, time-stretching, pitch-shifting and more
- Record mixes for podcasts, photo slide shows and mix tapes
- Export history of played songs as iTunes playlist or PDF
- Cover artwork on virtual vinyl
- Support for all major audio formats such as MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD and songs purchased from the iTunes Music Store
- DJ USB Midi controller
- Touch sensor platters
- Headphone output
- Microphone input
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14.0 x 9.5 x 1.5 in./35.6 x 24.1 x 3.8 cm
- Weight: 3.2 lbs./1.5 kg (Spin only)
- Mac OS X v10.4 or later
- 1.8GHz or faster Intel processor
- 1GB of RAM
What’s in the box?
- Spin (DJ midi controller)
- Microphone with adapter
- USB cable
- djay 3 software with license key
- User manual (Set-up basic guide)
- 1/8- to 1/4-in. adapter for headphone or microphone
Official blurbage below.
Did you notice?
Spin—with its seamlessly integrated djay software—allows you to record your mixes as a high-quality audio file, for use in your latest podcast, movie, photo slide show or to make a classic “mix tape”.
Apple Recommends for…
Beginners and seasoned pros alike who want to mix tracks and playlists from iTunes on their Mac. Or iTunes users and music lovers who want to have fun with their music and explore the world of DJing.
Be your own DJ with iTunes
Spin and djay software let you easily mix all your favorite songs from iTunes. Simply drag and drop, and get creative with your own music.
Touch sensor jog wheels
High-resolution touch-sensitive jog wheels allow you to DJ like in analog mode from scratching to remixing.
Multi-channel audio system
Spin comes with high-quality sound for monitoring, master output and a separate mic input.
Compact and light
A travel friendly unit perfect for the Mac, it comes with a USB cable and djay software so you can DJ anywhere you want.
Perfectly match your music
djay’s on-the-fly beat and tempo detection allows you to easily match two songs for a perfect transition.
Find the right song
Preview and prepare the next song with headphones through Spin before playing it through the main speakers.
Automix your party
One click means hours of fun. Sit back and let Spin/djay mix your favorite iTunes playlists with seamless DJ-style transitions.
Scratch. Mix. Loop.
Discover the world of DJing. Use the featured buttons, jog wheel platters and faders to mix and scratch your songs. Every feature found on the Spin interface will allow you endless opportunities of creative DJing from loops to effects.
Record your mixes
Save your mix—for your latest podcast, movie or photo slide show, or to make a classic “mix tape.” Just push the REC button.